Sunday, May 06, 2007

that's me

I know I'm not the nicest person anymore.
I used to be all gentlemanly and polite and courtious, but you know, it didn't get me anywhere, so I became a little rude, egotisticle, sexist. I still haven't gained much ground in my social life but at least I feel better about myself. I just have to face it, I'm scary. I scare people. No matter how nice I am our how great I sound on a profile, I'll always be "that creepy guy." I've come to accept that. I've accepted that I scare women enough just by my physical appearance that no matter what I say or do, they will never get past the intial "creepy scary guy" impression that they have of me and it will probably be many more years before I get into a relationship. Now that kinda stinks, but short of winning the lottory and becoming super rich, I see no reason for a woman to want try to see me for who I am as a person instead of what I appear to be. It sucks, but its reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->