Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh My God


I just got back from watching Pan's Labyrinth.
All macho crap aside. All sexual innuendoes, puns, one liners, dry humor and the rest aside, this movie is amazing.
I love this movie. I am in love with this movie. This movie is perfect. This movie touched me emotionaly. By the time it was over, I had been taken to places inside myself that I had not been to in a long long time. When the credits rolled, it took me a few minutes to collect myself, because emotionaly, I was transformed into the little girl in the movie. Every frightening twist and turn. So much courage yet such frailty. Oh my god it was an emotional rollercoster. I love it. I want to watch it again and again and again.
Now I will warn you. It is a forgien film. It is Spanish with english subtitles, but the dialog is slow enough that the subtitles are easy to follow and reading the subtitles makes it like you are turning the pages of this gothic fairytale.
Do yourself this favor. Watch it while it is still in theaters... several times.
I will
Go inside the labyrith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->