Sunday, December 17, 2006

About me

You know, I don't really know what people know about me. A friend of mine just recently joined myspace and started out his profile with some interesting things about himself. That inspired me to kinda do the same.
I don't really know where to start so I'll just throw stuff out there. I'm sure more will follow later.

I love Q-tips. I can never NEVER have too many Q-tips. I keep two 500 count boxes on hand in my room and and extra in my trunk.

When it comes to water, I only drink distilled. With one sip, I can tell if water is filtered, distilled, spring, or purified.

I am never organized for more than 7 days. Any level of organization I have reached will fall apart after 1 week.

I like to draw. When I draw characters, I start with the eyes, then the face then the rest of the body.

I've stood 5 feet from an active land mine.

Remember Slobodan Milosevic? I was in his underground bunker.

I love math, but I hate calculas. When dealing with a mathmatical problem, I create this fuzzy 3-dimentional world in my head where logic is present but doesn't really have dominance. I take the problem and kinda throw it into a box, jumble it around in my head, turn it upside down and dump it out. The end result is the answer, and most of the time its right.

I believe that computers do not follow logic. They are sensitive and illogical beings that will act however they please, whenever they please, and computer techs are just smart enough to trick the computer into letting its guard down.

I miss when Saturday mornings were for kids. When you would get up at 6:30 in the morning and watch the last 30 minutes of the Agricultural Weekly news just to make sure you didn't miss one single second of cartoons, then sitting indian style with your bowl of cereal in your lap you would sit there untill 11am when they would switch to The Outdoor South fishing and hunting show, then you would get up, turn the TV off by hand, and actually go play outside.

I doubt that without the Accelerated Reader program, any kid would ever read The Red Badge of Courage.

I love chinese buffet, especially the crab rangoons. If a reasturant does not have good crab rangoons, I will not go there.

If I am given a container of peanuts (salted or dry roasted), I will begin eating them until either all the peanuts are gone or I am ill, whichever comes first.

When leaving my room to go out, I always check for 4 things. Keys, wallet, cell phone, and a since of adventure. If any of those are missing, I will not leave.

I believe there are many levels of dirty when it comes to laundry.

I give more to my friends than myself.

I was silently banned from 4-H.

I am a certified healer.

If you ever want me to wish the most evil of all thoughts upon you, then wake me up by tapping my feet. You'll be luckly not to walk away with a black eye.

My snail has an obsesion with molesting Ernie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->