Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm a Ninja!

John walked in today and walked to his room while he was on his phone. He was talking with his back half turned to me and noticed his mail. I took this opportunity to ninja my way over to his side and stand there silently. After talking for about 3 more minutes, he finaly turned to leave and nearly shit himself when he saw me right beside him. Healmost dropped everything in his hands including thr cell phone but managed to cradle it all to his chest before it could all fall to the ground. It was definatly worth it to see the look on his face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->