Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm up.

It's 4:10 am. I just woke up. Some would say, "why get up that early?" Well its like 1 in the afternoon for me.
I got home at 10am and clicked around on the computer for a while then went to sleep at 11am. ("Just a nap" I told myself) My bro wakes me up around 8:30 pm so I get up and talk to him some. (I was having some dream about worknig for some medical research company or something)
Then after an hour I figured I would do something constructive, but then laid back down. 6 1/2 hours later, I wake up. I had some dream about having a truck and a sports car, and I was with friends at some event and had parked in some biug parking deck. My friend had a sports car but it was kinda crappy. I road with him through this tunnel and he wanted to be all stupid and try to jump these big holes carved into the road in a lane that had been closed off for construction. It wasn't my car so I didn't care. He made it, but messed up his transmission pretty bad and the underside of his car. I had to laugh.

Remember how I said I discovered a baby fish...well there is a whole family of them now and it looks like some of the adult fish are still in the spawning mood. (And here I thought they where just playing tag) (They were playing "tag" alright..."tag that ass")

I had a few things planned for the day, but ended up sleeping through them all. Its ok though. Nothing important is planned until Thursday. For now, I need to through on a shirt and head to W*l-M*rt to get some distiled water and more fish food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->