Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Truth about how men think... from a guys perspective.

This one goes out to the ladies.This is open, honest and sincere.This is not a chain post or a gag.I am sure you have accumulated atleast one or two questions about men in general ( ok, thousands but who's counting) and why they act the way they do to the people around them including the people they love (namely, you).Men never give an open and honest answer to these types of questions because the person asking the question is normally someone very close to them and the truth would "ruin the way things are" so here is your chance. Think over any of the questions you've ever wanted to know about men (in general) and send it to me.Depending on the number of questions I recieve, every couple of days I will post the question and my answer for the world to see.Now, I warn you. You may not like the answer. The answer may be veiwed as stupid and make no since at all, but remember, my answer is to why men "do" whatever it is you are asking about and sometimes men do things that don't make since.When I post the question and answer, I will give credit of the question to whomever asked it, unless they wish to remain unnamed.If your question does not get answered right away, please give me time as some questions may seem to have a simple answer to you but may be very complicated to explain across the "gender gap."there is no limit to the number of questions you can submit, but only one will be answered at a time.Have fun brain storming.Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->