Friday, December 22, 2006

Look Out! Christmas is right behind you!

Yes, yes, Christmas.
Sneaking up as we speak. Well, Christmas isn't going to get me! I've gotten all my presents. Every gift for everyone that is getting a gift. That means, no traffic, no crowded parking lots, no crowded stores, no racing to get the last thing on the shelf of any interest what so ever. No long LONG check out lines with people arguing and haggling trying to get a discount and then that one person that tries to pay with a check, but didn't get it ready and is writing all slow and talking on the phone, and then the check isn't working...

I'm glad I don't have to deal with any of that. It feels good to have planned ahead and gotten everything down to the...

Oh crap! I forgot wrapping papper! I gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->