Friday, December 29, 2006

I scare people

I really think I do. I don't mean to. Take today for instance. Now mind you, this isn't the first time this has happened...

I was at the movies today. I got there a little early to get a good seat. I got my favorite spot, middle seat, middle row. As it got closer to time for the movie, more people showed up. At first I overlooked as people went on to different rows, but as the room filled up more I stopped to look around and noticed that every row was at least half full or more, except for mine. I was still the only one on my row, which I would consider the best row. People would walk up the stairs and look up at all the crowed rows then look at my empty row then glance at me then look back up at all the crowed rows then look at me then turn around and try to find something along the bottom. ALONG THE BOTTOM! People would rather crane their necks to see the movie than sit near me in an open row! Finally, a guy with his son sat in my row, only because all the other decent rows were full and his son wanted to sit there, and it wasn't until the room was nearly full until other people sat in my row, all of them guys with their kid and the kid picked the row, yet even then, it seemed to the reluctancy of the parents.
Is it that I look scary? Do I scare people away from me?
Do I have some natural replusion to average people?
It wouldn't bother me if it didn't happen every time I go to the movies by myself, but it DOES happen and I find that kinda odd.
It kinda stinks, to know that people naturaly avoid you for no apparent reason.

Well, it does to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

don't feel too bad...it happens to me when I go by myself to a movie...heck it even happens when I go to Mass. Makes me think that maybe I might be scary too...nahh...neither one of us is scary. Have a good night at work.

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->