Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dream from last night

So I was awaken by these people coming through my window, and they told me I had to go with them now. I didn't mind so much because I knew them, kinda. We got on this train right ourside my window and all road in this boxcar for a long ways until we stopped and all got out in some train yard, construction area. We were told that we had all this stuff we had to build and we had to build it all starting now. Now if you know anything about me, I was all like "Fuck that, and Fuck this." and just straight up told the guy, "No." Everyone else started working and I went inside the office/trailer home to chill because it WAS the middle of the night after all. I got in there and ther was this woman my age. It turned turned out we were in the same predicament. Both of us came here on the train but wanted nothing to do with all this building and working but had no way of getting home because WE STEPPED OUT OF A WINDOW AND ONTO A TRAIN for christ's sake! We talked a little bit and kinda hit it off but then I sat there on the couch and tried to think of a way to get home. I didn't have my cell phone on me so the only number I could remember was my buddy Justin's home phone number but I didn't want to call him at midnight to be all lie, "Hey, can you come pick me up." so I didn't call. I then fell asleep on the couch. (on a side note, it was a tough, cheap green fake leather kinda couch. I think from my past somewhere.) I awoke to the other people coming in the office, so I asked them if they were done in hopes that we would be leaving. They just kinda looked at each other and gave a rugged, tired half laugh and mentioned that there was a lot of other work that needed to be done and things to be built. At that moment, The woman (for name sake, I'll call her Ann) came in from the other room adn was walking out the front door. At that moment I was piking up the phone to call Justin who answered had been dead asleep so he had no clue what the conversation was about but he heard me talking to Ann as she was walking away. I wanted her to stop. I told her that I was getting the 2 of us a ride, but she kept walking at a brisk pace down the short paved walkway to the street saying, "It's not going to work out." to which Justin replies to me over the phone, "It won't work out?" I try to tell her that I got a ride, but a Taxi pulls up to her with 3 other peopl inside and she steps in saying, "I already got a ride." to which Justin replies to me, "You already got a ride...ok." and hangs up the phone, still half asllep and completly oblivious to what just happened. Then she just rides off in the cab.

At this point I kinda slip out of my dream into that zone where you know you are dreaming and can kinda edit what is going on but I just end up kicking myself for not doing something cool like grabbing her up and just *poof*ing back home. I allow myself to slip back into the dream and turn around to see my car park near me, unlocked and with the keys in the front seat. I hop in and "drive off" which turns into me just traveling on foot across some really back woods redneck yards in the middle of nowhere, to back home...(ok it wasn't the middle of nowhere it was Inaha. If you don't know...you just don't know) and there was snow all over the ground, and roots. Big, freaking huge roots coming out of the ground.

I get home and time kinda fast fowards to a party at someone else's house. I am taking some pictures with my digital camera and it happens that Ann is there and I take some pictures of her, too. She had had a few to drink and she walks up to me and asks that I stop taking pictures of her. I look at what pictures I had taken of here and realize that they were rather...incriminating. I say somthing to her and she just starts into why we wouldn't work out together and after the first wave of reasons, she says, "and besides. How hold are you?" to which I reply "27" and she says, "No, really" and I say, "Ya, really. 27" You then flash to an image inside her head where she had formed this list of pros can cons about me and this big number "35" beside a picture of my face, and then you see the number change to "27" and all the cons go away and the pros list doubles. It flashes back to the 2 of us and she suddenly acknowledges that things could work out between us, and agrees to be in a relationship with me.

Now at some point during this conversation we had traveled outside and was standing around a well designed, small, concrete, round table in the yard which was all thick green grass and beside this beautiful, big southern house. There were children inside the house playing in some unused bedroom. 2 boys and 2 girls around the age of 6, drawing of scratch paper and doing kid things to pass the time. There were 2 other people out there at the table with me and Ann. I think it was her mother and a sister or cousin of her's, but anyway, the house suddenly explodes in this huge blazing ball of fire and as the women look at the house, I look up to see these basketball sized meteors screaming down for a firey sky. I look over the the other grand home near us and identify the entrance to the bombshelter/cave that was near the porch. I direct the women to run for the shelter, but the 2 other women want to run inside the house for safety and not in the shelter. I'm not sure what Ann chooses but I think she is following me. I run for the shelter.

I make it to under the porch and then after that everything just sort of goes into slow motion until the whole event stops as if you paused a movie and then I wake up.

I can piece together different events that would have caused most of these scenes to happen in my dream, but still....wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->