Sunday, May 06, 2007

starting fresh again, for the first time

So here I am, sitting with a pint of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Icecream in one hand and a plastic spork in the other and I think to myself, "Wow. Why have I never eaten this stuff before now?"

It's all part of my starting new things and restarting old ones. I bought some amazingly comfortable rollerskates (not rollerblades)and I use them to go skating once a week. I also bought an electric bass guitar and I am learning how to stum out a few riffs on it as well.
Both are constructive in their own ways.
Its a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->