Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Workin' on my fitness

Thinking about Ivy has given me the motivation I have been needing or almost a year. I've started cleaning up my room again and working out. I'm trying to establish goals and figure out ways to meet them. I'm looking at ways to control my eating habits and spending habits. You could almost say I'm starting to grow up and act my age....almost. I just have to be able to pick myself up by the bootstraps and make a move in the right direction befor history repeats itself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is good to have goals...keep it up :)

~Ang

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->