Monday, April 10, 2006

Breaking the fast.

Over the weekend, on the 5th day, I broke my fast. I place most of the blame on Barry for purposefully placing food and drinks around me in an attempt to get me to eat. I was was thinking about breaking my fast over the weekend sometime but I didn't want it to be to a peanutbutter and chocolate power bar. Just so you know, Barry is not the person to have around you if you are trying to diet in any way because he will always be the anti-support. He will unintentional go out of his way to get you to break your diet. Its hard to avoid being around him ALL the time because we live in the same house.
On a more positive note, even though I broke my fast, I did not gorge on food. I had one meal on Saturday and a salad on Sunday. Between Friday and Sunday I ended up losing 10 lbs. I had lost 5 lbs between Tuesday and Thursday.
I still feel good and don't feel weighed down by what I ate since I was smart and didn't over do it. Though I would have to say that my fasting has mellowed me out a bit which has affected my driving. I say this because this morning I was cut off at least 10 times on my way to work. That normally would never happen. At the same time it doesn't really bother me because, like I said, I'm more mellow now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->