Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I know I know...blah blah blah. Its my choice and I won't die.

I got bored yesterday and needed to make a decision on SOMETHING so I decided to fast for an undetermined amount of time. I figure I'll fast until I just can't stand it anymore just to see how long I can go without any food (call it a controled expiriment) or for 2 weeks which is when my friend Billie and I have planned to go out for dinner. She will be coming off of her juice diet at that time and getting ready to visit family down in Florida. So until that time: Water and vitamins.

I know what your thinking. Just read this:
http://www.freedomyou.com/fasting_book/Fasting%20_vs_starvation.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->