Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bad Dream

I had a dream about Bosnia. OK let me back up. I went to sleep around 6pm so I could wake up around midnight to go into work for a bit, but I started dreaming about Bosnia and it got me really on edge, then I got a phone call that startled me awake and after the call I was too on edge to fall back asleep because everytime I closed my eyes, I could see my old room in Bosnia and started having all kinds of flash backs. Its 9:49pm and I'm wide awake now. This hasn't happened to me in 5 years since I got back. I guess I'm on my way back to work now only earlier than intended. Hopefully the work will take my mind off Bosnia and the nervousness will go away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

I'm here if you need me...

Mylerna

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->