Sunday, March 12, 2006

Update

I haven't blogged much because I have been down in Lagrange for my company and the computer network there won't allow access to this site, hence no up to the minute updates. I got a new cell phone...good thing. The guy at the cell phone store deleted my etire address book before I could get of the numbers off the old phone...bad thing. Still bouncing on and off my diet. hopefully the time away from home will keep me more focused on my diet goals. Oh well. would sit and keep typing but I have an hour and half drive ahead of me. Oh yeah. NIN concert is this week too...woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->