Friday, February 24, 2006

lucky?

I just went to the loading dock to pick up a file cabinet for my office and the head person looked at me and said, "Hey. You want this?" and pointed at a big rolling 3 tier tray table originally used for wheeling food trays around. I said, "Sure." They just wanted to get it out of their Dept so they gave it to me, and I wheeledit back to my office. Its cool to get something for free, but it is pretty big and bulky. I'll just let another dept " borrow" it indefinatly that way I can still claim rights to it....cackle cackle cackle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->