Friday, February 24, 2006

Ok fine.

Ok. So I didn't leave work yet. I don't really have a buzz, and I know I'm tired or atleast "tired" is right around the corner waiting to pounce on me, but I'm stuck in one of those great/cursed opportunities where the heavens have aligned and everything is organized and could be easily taken care of...if you did it all right now. I know that if I was to walk away from this stack of stuff, I would never have it so perfect as to know exactly what each problem needs in order to be fixed...so I go on towards my 15 hour of work today. Cursed opportunity and heavenly alignment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->