Friday, February 24, 2006

15 more minutes.

15 more minutes and I can go back to my hotel and crash for a few hours. You know, it seems bitterly ironic that the people that have control over QA'ing my work and determining if the work should be processed as normal and mailed out or if it should be held under "general exceptions" on the corporate server, have absolutely not one ounce of common sence and as such hold up my production over insainly stupid questions. i.e. "Request held because no request letter scanned with paperwork. Include request letter and rescan" Um... the paperwork that was held was a letter I sent saying, "Please supply us with a proper request letter." I processed that days ago, but now I gotta manualy produce a letter and mail it to them all over again. The indexers at my corporate office are absolute retards. I'm talking "HAM HAM HAM HAM HAM HAM HAM HAM" retards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->