Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday


This will be my last week in LaGrange. On Friday, at noon, I will begin packing everything up and loading it in my car. I have been told to take everything including the paperclips. In a small way, i'll miss the people I have met, but I have met many people with my job that I knew I would only know for a few weeks then probably never see again. Thats all fine with me. I'm used to it by now. Though, it would have been nice if Amanda and I had actually gone out for dinner once or even roller skating with is one of her favorite things to do.

Amanda on left. Jann on right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->