Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who reads this anyway?

If its more than 2, I'd be surprised. So ok then. For all those people out there that will never read this blog anyway...

I live in Kennesaw Ga, with a roommate that is annoying but trustworthy. I work for a company that I don't like but pays enough for me to not leave. I currently owe more than I make, and I'm over weight.

Now. I plan on staying in kennesaw with the roommate but I'm trying to find ways to make his annoying habits profitable to me. The job...well its a job. For the weight, I am going to finally start my diet (that I have been "starting" for a year now) and the the extra weight is going to be WTF PWNED!!!1

As for the debt, I have a plan. Its a lose plan but its a plan. It will take a few years but after that, I will be debt free again and able to have a life! Yay me.

btw today was the date that coca cola was invented. Check my myspace page, too.
Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->