Sunday, March 26, 2006

This weekend

Well, I'm back home... for now. This weekend my roomate got a new car. Some 2006 VW Batmobile. I Met some new people on Sunday for rpg'ing and we played an rpg called Rifts. If you know it you'll understand. If you don't know it, don't worry. Just know I made a full conversion combat cyborg and he is a badass. Now that I'm back home, I'm feeling a little better. Not as many dark thoughts filling my head. Also, John ran out of gas on 285 and called me at 9:40 pm tonight. I drove out there with some gas and followed him back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->