Friday, March 31, 2006

on the web...

You know, some people are so bad off in debt, that they have created a website to say, "Hey, I'm so-and-so and I suck with money. I suck so bad that I'm in terribly debt and I'm turning to your kindness to send me your money so I can get out of debt, and all you get in return is the feeling of doing a good deed, and my endless thanks." ...and you think to yourself, "who would ever send these losers money?" but then you also think, "Damn. Someone beat me to it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->