Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hey... Its Andy...

Hey...

I'm just checking back. I know its only been a few hours but I just wanted to make sure you're ok. I know it got a little heated there last night and I probably said a few things that I didn't mean to. I just wanted to let you know again that I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just just..

...
No. I didn't tell you to shut up last night...

I didn't.

Listen I know what I said last night and of the things that I said, none of them was the phrase "shut up" ok?
Well, yeah I AM keeping track of the conversation. It IS a freaking blog you know. Yeah. A blog. You know, "Diary on the internet" thing. All you have to do is scroll down one post and you will clearly see that I did not tell you to shut up.

No. I'm not saying your stupid. (actually I kinda am.) I am just saying...

Oh crap. You wasn't supposed to see that. It was a "thought." That's why it was in parenthesis.
No. No. Your not stupid. It was just a thought. a blip running through my head. you know, like a gag kinda thing from a TV show.

No. I'm not trying to make fun of you. no ...no... I'm not saying this is like a TV show. I was just..
no.. no... no I'm not..I'm just...will you let me finish.
...
Ok, I know what you have to say is important, too. I just wanted to finish what I.... no I'm not saying that you talk too much... Yes...You ARE important to me. Without you I wouldn't even have use for a blog... ...
...
...
You know "blog." We just talked about this. Did you miss that whole part when I was talking. No.. I didn't say "When 'I' was talking." I didn't stress the "I" to make me sound more important. You're over reacting... (Aw crap. I didn't just say that...here it comes.)

...
...
..
I know...
.........
...
I know..
...
.
I know.... I know... I know...I know...yes..ya...I know.
I'm not saying that. Your not being... Your just being... ya...NO...Listen I ... (sigh. This is going no where.)

What? You're not supposed to see that. That was a "Thought." That's why it was in parenthesis. Geez. I just wanted to appologize but I don't even feel like it any more.

No picture for you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

I'm normally good at following your randomness, but ... you may have even lost me here.

Talk to you later.

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->