Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

Ok now, its technically the 5th but screw you guys for noticing that. Geez, so critical of things. Here I am trying to post a 4th of July message and YES I know the post was done at around 12:30AM on the 5th. Just... just drop it ok!?! of all the things we could be talking about...
...
...
sigh
...
..................
... you know, I'm sorry. Its was..no no it was my fault. I should have just let it go....really...no, your fine. I didn't mean to... no really...stop ...OK I'm sorry...I was just. no I didn't mean to sound sarcastic in saying "OK" it was just how it came out.. no your fine please. No I ..I just awww come here...Its ok....shhhhh...Its ok. It'll be alright by the next post. Just use this to get your thoughts past this whole moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->