Monday, July 03, 2006

A food hangover

I feel like crap.
I ate so much junk this weekend that today I feel like "funk" is my shadow. Even after taking a shower, I feel a little unclean. I don't look or smell bad, mind you. I'm still my usual dead sexy self. (Looking over my shoulder to see all the ladies in view swoon.) Now don't get me wrong, I'm still hotter than that first bite of microwave food that you never seem to be able to wait for that always scaulds your tongue and everything tastes "numb" for the rest of the meal, but on the inside, I can feel my body trying to bulldoze all the crap I ate this weekend out of my system. Out of every freaking pore. All I can do now is just drink water and wait for the funk to go away... Atleast with a food hangover, I don't have to cry my way through the ending of "Man on the Moon. The Andy Kaufman story." ... God that was lame. ...Stupid movie. ... the boat sank. You knew it was coming. Get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->