Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's official

Well I finally did it.
In the midst of Barry planning his new life, I made my intentions clear of moving out before the year is up.
We came to an agreement and he is planning to buy me out of my half of the house in the next few months. I will probably be canceling the annually celebrated "Super Andy Halloween Party" for sake of not having it get in the way of me moving out as soon as humanly possible. (wow, that sentence is a mouthful.)
I will finally be able to walk away with a clear conscience. Then, I can start a life. A less ... stressful life.

Now. I'm sure some of you at this point may be all like "omg wtf m8?" Well you would be the ones that I haven't talked to on the phone with the constant stream of "Days of Our Lives" style drama that has been unfolding faster than sweeps week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->