Monday, July 03, 2006

What is that noise!?!




I am working on the 3rd floor of an Orthopedic and Spine Center today. I have been working here in the evenings for a week now(though I am previously familiar with the facility) and today (and last friday) I am woking here during the day. Directly below me on the 2nd floor is some large, noisy, mechanical sounding machine that makes its presence well known to me. ***

I get this image of a huge X-ray machine directly below me, constantly radiating my... well constantly radiating me from below. I can't stand not knowing!

*** Foot note: At this point I really can't stand it anymore and get up to investigate. It's amazing where a badge and some charisma can get you. I go to the 2nd floor and get the ladies to show me to that back room directly below mine. It turned out to be a room used for cutting casts off of people... but it wasn't in use and hadn't been all day. So, I decide, try the 4th floor! I go to the forth floor and TA-DA! That side is all radiology. I ask the front desk and yep, it's some big MRI machine just going at it all day long scanning people... right above my head. So now my theory is completly wrong. I 'm not being radiated from the 2nd floor. I'm being radiated from the 4th floor. I guess I can rest easy now... Look at the bright side. I guess I won't have to walk ALL the way to the microwave to cook my lunches. I'll just put them on top of my head around 11 o'clock and by noon they should be piping hot and ready...watch that first bite.
.
.
.
God, I am glad this is my last day at this site.

Click this ScArY X-rAy LiNk OoOoOoOoOo

It gets good on page 3. Cells being ripped apart and what-not, but I won't ruin it for you. (workplace safe site)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->