Monday, May 22, 2006

13.5 miles

Yesterday, Joe and I hopped on our bicycles and figured we would go down the road a little bit. After making it to our first check point with ease, we decided to go a little futher and then further until we ended up at his brother's house just under 7 miles away. We took a short break there and then turned around and headed back to Joe's house. I really hadn't expected to pedal that far but it is good to know that I can. Joe is still using his old bike which is a little rusted and the gears are a little stripped but that is because he is saving up for a new bike that is at Wal-mart. He was going to get the $200 bike this coming friday but yesterday, discovered that they still ahve the bike he was REALLY wanting that is $300 so he will be saving for one more pay period to get his dream bike. I don't even want to try the $300 bike. I'm happy enough with my $70 model and don't really want to know how much better my riding experience could be since I don't have the cash for it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->