Thursday, May 18, 2006

Almost complete

Its been a long and tough battle but I am alomst finished with cleaning my room. I just need to hang up the rest of my clothes and finish up the bathroom and I will finally have a clean room AND and clean closet which has been my biggest problem since moving into this house. I would clean my room but always ended up just throwing stuff in the closet at the last second , then after a few days, I would need something that I threw in the closet and have to pull everything back out onto the floor. So, with a clean (as I am drawn to the sound of my little rain machine fountain overflowing all over the top of my chester drawer) closet I will begin anew and use the motivation from this victory to give wind to my bicycling and after I get better at that I will move on to dieting. I'l post some pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->