Monday, May 15, 2006

It was a good run

Well this weekend had plenty of momentum for cleaning and organinzing. Enough so that I will continue with it this afternoon in hopes of finishing the project once and for all. Along the way, by random stacking of different things into my 3 piles of Keep/Trash/Wash, I discovered a creative new way to frame pictures. I had some left over pictures of friends of mine that I had cut and shaped for a collage. Not wanting to throw them away, placed them on top of my "Keep" pile. The top item up to that point was one of my empty mini-CD cases. The cut-out picture was small enough to fit inside of it so I put it in to see what it would look like and "bam" instant frame. I plan on putting them up but haven't decided of the method of attaching them to the wall yet. Right now it is between little velco stickers and spray on adhesive. The spray on will the frame to be flush with the wall and, as long as I use a lite coat, should be able to be removed with little trouble. The velcro will allow me to remove the frames and change the order of placement but the frames will stick out from the wall a little, and there will be the chance of accidentaly pulling both peices of velcro off of the wall at the same time.

I will be buying a bicycle soon. Nothing fancy, just a cheap bike from Wally world. Joe and I will start riding around so we can have a fitness routine again. The trips to KSU to play soccer and frisbee are fun but not as physicaly demanding as it could be. I'm sure that the bicycles will help us both get back in shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->