Monday, April 24, 2006

Thanks Mylerna

Sometimes, when your driving in your car in the middle of the night with the radio off, you reflect on your life and some little part of your past that means little to you now gets shifted in the sand, and that faded, scuffed and worn out memory gets turned over to reveal the fresh and brightly polished side that had been face down for so long and the light form it hits you right in the eye and your drawn to this new look of an old memory and its like your some third person, peering in on the moments of another person's past that they just carelessly left beside an open window, and without any attachment what-so-ever to however that person my have felt about those memories you study them as if you were some college student reading a text book about history and you say to yourself, "how could they not see it" and then you realize you are talking about yourself... and you go, "wow. I never knew. Up until now, I never even had a clue." Then you do something very important. You learn from your mistakes, and you grow up just a little.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

Not sure what I did, but your welcome?? Not sure if I want you to post what I did....hmmm

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Mylerna said...

Your welcome? Not sure what I did but I probably don't want to know :) Hope all is well with you.

Mylerna

thought i posted to this the other day but I don't see it. Ah well...

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->