Friday, June 22, 2007

Clouds pass us by

I sit upon a spring's spun web, amass a field of green. I gaze longingly out towards the sky. Its gently breeze caressess my cheek. I like to feel it misses me too.
The blades of grass are cool to the touch. The mornings dew having not yet fully evaporated from their bases. Funny that they really sleep during the day and awaken to grow at night.
I watch them grow. From my perch, I see the world. The world I call the world. A world my own, but I can not reach all of it. Sometimes it is too much for me, but I still call it mine.
The breeze playfully kicks at my swing of silk and thread, bringing me back somewhat to the moment but then I slip away. Back to my dreams. Away from this place to which I am bound.

I am alone. For what may seem like certain doom to some may mean a chance at truly living for others. A chance at living for me. I accept this in silence. I have only my memories to converse with, now. The sky is so beautiful today. Come. Watch the sky with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->