Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finally

I had my Birthday party and got smashed on Vodka & OJ, got promoted (kinda) at work (its more money), got a new computer, washed my cell phone, lost weight, gained some back, starting on losing it again, all my fish died except for "The Pimp" and "Flash" the Snail, started down the painfull road of paying off all of my old credit card debt, celebrated the fact that my roommate's cat,"Baby" um...."ran away"and got banned from world of Warcraft and as such will probably not play any more (at least for a long time.)
Well... now that that is all over with, I can get back to my life...and blog more often.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->