Friday, August 04, 2006

Something to do

Since I'm starting fresh on a lot of things in my life, I figured I would start a new hobby. It just kinda jumped out at me while I was at the store so I decided to start knitting. I bought a few knitting tools and some yarn yesterday and threw this scarf together last night. I gave it to my friend Billie (pictured) because she was with me when I bought the knitting supplies, and asked if I would knit her something. She enjoys the scarf very much, and ofcourse already has a list of other things she would like to get, which is kinda good because I helps me pick out projects to do and gives me a reason to knit. I'm sure I'll squeeze a few christmas gifts out of this.



The dangley things on the ends are tassles. I said "to hell with instructions" and made my own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

You learned to knit and made a purse and a scarf in a matter of days? Gratz - you suck :)

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->