Thursday, July 20, 2006

That was a negative! no wait

A double negative! NO...Wait......um...I'm confused.

I got one of my chairs out of storage today. Yesterday, I dropped some more stuff off in storage from moving out. At the storage place, the main sign said that there will be an auction of unpaid lots coming soon. Thinking that was kinda funny, I drove around the plce to count all off the "Red Locks." A red lock is placed on your door when you are behind on your payment. There were 30 out of about 300 lots. On a cool note, the owner saw this car driving around the parking lot, scoping out all of the lots so he came outside and asked if I needed any help so he must be really watching those security cameras.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi andy... I made it!!
bb

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->