Saturday, July 15, 2006

....

Its a cup. Its a can. Its a spray.
Its a baby. Arby's on the floor.
I am going to the farmer's market and I am going to buy a live chicken and put it in your room. Crowing in your closet.
Are you getting digital or analog? They can't use the box.
Thats all you need.
The light on my power strip. Red or orange... does it matter?
Lease it for now and we'll see if we can find a good deal.
Double grounded... yeah.
Eat... eat... eat....
It is cold but I want it colder.
I need to take a shower. I feel so hot.
Generic tastes the same, sometimes.
I am bound in unrest. I am about to go on an adventure.
There has to be someone around here that can do it.
Its too far to run.
And your paying 50 bucks a month for that?
My cup is empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->