Monday, February 20, 2006

Girls with guns.

I would have to say that this has been a most excellent weekend. My buddy John came down to visit his family so I figured I would make the 3 1/2 hour drive to join them, and boy was it worth it. After a night of Justin, John, Steph, and I racing each other on Grand Tourismo 4, we woke up Saturday morning and drove out to some nearby land that was good for fishing and shooting. The fish didn't bite so we stuck mainly to the shooting.

Girls need mad gun skillz too...









Good timing on this picture. Caught the shell casing in mid-air, matrix style. Smoke still coming out the shell and all...









Bro, my pistol is CLEARLY superior to yours...















It was a good hunt.





Oh NOOO's it's....

The Claw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->