Thursday, January 05, 2006

A brand new day!

I must start by givng credit to my friend. She is the one that inspired me to start a blog.
http://mylerna.blogspot.com/
I'll have time to go into detail about my self later so lets start with today and as things go forward, I will also go back. I am on day 5 of my fast (Yes, I fast, i.e, not eating) and I feel great. I am roughly following "The Mucusless Diet System" which can be searched for online to learn more. I started at the begining of the new year at 257 lbs and am now at 247 lbs 5 days later. I plan on continuing my fast for 4 months, in which time I plan to be 175 lbs and in amazing physical shape. "How can you fast that long?" one may ask, well I do consume fresh juices from fruits, not store bought juice, and I take a few vital supplements. The main idea is avoiding solid foods as much as possible and even then, eating only fruits. Some, in fact most, people would think this is crazy but, I'll go on a crusade about that whole thing later. What you need to know is that I did it 2 years ago for 3 months and went from 250 lbs to 185 lbs and felt great. This time I plan on it being permanent. If you follow my blog, which I may or may not update regularly, you will come to learn more about me and why I am doing this. Believe me, it will either amaze or flabergast you, but either way it will be a good read. Until later, enjoy your day.
ANdy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->