Friday, January 06, 2006

Day 6

Well, all went well with the healing crisis. I've seen worse, but this one went quickly. Just some mild headache and fuzzy concientration. I got home, had a few ounces of fresh grape juice, watched a dvd, then got ready for bed. It was 7:30pm when I decided to hit the bed when a friend of mine called me. She has made a New Years resolution to lose weight, too. We talked about a few upcoming events and then about our goals for our diets. She has some wonderful goals and a good plan to go about reaching them. I've offered to help by sharing a fitness routine with her because it is always easier to work out with a buddy than by yourself. We will be doing Wuji Gong sessions in the evening because it is a great excerise that anyone of any age and body type can do and the results are absolutely AMAZING. I went to bed at around 8pm and slept great. I woke up refreshed and felling better than I had in months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->