Friday, August 11, 2006

pets

I don't do pets but.... well, I was walking from the garden center of W*l-M*rt with a couple of air ferns and somehow stopped right at the fish tanks. After staring at the fish for about 10 min I finaly grabbed a cheap fish bowl and netted 2 thumb sized fish. 1 gold fish and 1 kinda like a gold fish that had my attention. They're names are TS (short of Tiger Shark), and Hitler (He has this kickin black mustache that makes him look all "dictative") Alas after staring at them for the past 3 days, they have conviced me to get them a bigger living area than the 1 gallon fish bowl that I originally bought (Hitler can be so convincing) so today I'll head back to the store to shell out 10 bucks or whatever it is for a bigger tank, but to be different, I'm going to put the fishbowl IN the bigger tank so that its like an aquarium IN an aquarium. deep stuff man...really deep.

I'll post pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->