Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Take that Germany!!!

Some college guy msg'ed me on ICQ from Germany and talking all "German" to me and I typed back in English and he was like " this guy doesn't know german so he started cuzzing me out but what he didn't know was that thanks to the power of the technology, I copy and pasted everything into my handy dandy super fast translator and was all like " Yarr. Who you pissing on whoms mother now?" in german...so he went offline.
Andy 1
Germany 0...again... bitches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->