Monday, June 19, 2006

The only thing that is constant...

Sometimes people put themselves in a position that they must defend themselves constantly, sometimes people try there damnedest not to be put in that position but get pulled in by others. Sometimes, when you think that your finally out of it, they pull you right back in. Some people continue defending themselves from a shadow of an enemy that they have created for themselves because that is all they know. Some people give up because that is all they know. Some people people ignore it and do nothing, allowing the shadows take form and drag them under in a fear that they thyemselves manifested. Some people choose to stand. Stand in defiance and fight back. Some people choose that defending from a shadow is not the answer. Some people learn that shadows are just shadows and when steped on, give way. My shadows have herded me for too long. I choose to stand. Soon. Soon my shadows will stay where they belong. Behind me, and under my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->