Saturday, June 10, 2006

what day is it?

Isn't like Saturday or something? I've been on vacation so I really haven't cared too much. No vacation plans, aganedas, schedules, or events. Just sleeping until I feel like getting out of bed and playing Gran Turismo3 until I want to go to sleep. I could have been better... but thats for a post when I feel like ranting. Right now I'm content with eating a few Cool Ranch Doritos and defragmenting my friends laptop before going to yet another party this week.

http://fileplanet.us/files//786/MoNakedHoes.gif
Like Sam said... we all need "more naked hoes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States

26 year old that has lived in the Metro Atlanta area for the past 5 years. I aspire to do many things but normaly just default to doing as little as possible without getting into too much trouble... but it works.

Powered by Blogger

-->